Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School

            Well, my favorite moment so far this year was finding out I was accepted into GT! When I first found this out I was ecstatic! Personally, I've always wanted to of been accepted into gifted. When I was this year, it really had made my day. So far, I like it in the GT class. I hope to continue to see amazing things in this class.


My biggest challenge this year was making friends. So far, I've done a pretty decent job at that, in my opinion. I just recently moved here, from Arizona. I didn't know anybody, and I'm somewhat shy. The first day was a little rough, but after that I did just fine. So far, I have quite a few friends, they are all very nice. I hope to continue making more friends, and continue making better friends with my current ones!


 What I want to accomplish this year is to be confident in my ability to do things. I want to be able to do things on my own, and be able to do them easily. I want to push myself to do things I never knew I could do before. I want to learn, soak in all the knowledge around me. I hope to set milestones weekly, then reach those milestones. I'm willing to fail and and learn why I failed. I want to be not good at things, but great at things.



No comments:

Post a Comment