Friday, May 29, 2015

Music Videos Rock!


           I think all of our team has contributed equally so far, except Nathan Gardner. I'll explain more later, but as for now I will name the people who have done their part. The first person is, Logan Noble. I think he has contributed the most in our group, he does the lip-sync's and started the song idea. The next member who has done their part is Leilia Panui. They have done nearly all of the filming so far. Myself, I have been almost a director, instructing my group. As for Nathan Gardner, I feel as if he could contribute more. He has mostly intervened with our group and slows us down. He also refuses to film outside of school. We are a fairly balanced team, but Nathan is weighing us down.

               I think our audience will enjoy the chorus the most, since it has "kick" and "push" and it will show us as it says, kicking and pushing. It is funny, or at least I find it personally. I think the audience might also enjoy the parts when we include our special effects, that all are different. Creative angles are another aspect to consider, because the angles make our music video stand out. Over all, I think the audience will enjoy the music video.

               Our music video shows what we learned this year because it has a poster which includes "some" of the things we learned in this class. We also tried to incorporate creative angles, rule of thirds, and effects. If you compared this project to my first project, the improvement would be very noticeable. I wish to take this class next year, to learn even more. Goodbye blog, I hope I will be able to see you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment