Thursday, August 20, 2015

Personal Manifesto

Five interesting facts about me? Well one I enjoy to play basketball every day ranging from 1 hour-3 hours. I do this because it is my strongest passion, and my favorite thing to do. Another thing that is interesting about me is that I like to read in my spare time. Mostly at night, I will lie awake, with only a book and a lamp. Sometimes, I wake up at 4:00 during school days, just so I can get a early start and be full awake by the time school starts. As stupid as this seems, it gives me plenty of time to get ready in the morning. I've lived in 3 different states, California, Arizona, and now Kauai. To end it off, I went to Disneyworld this summer, which was really great.

Don't create good habits. Create great habits. S  t  r  e  t  c  h your limits to the breaking point. Take a step in your new life. Do more, learn more, be more. The day you stop believing is the day you stop breathing. Live your life the way you want to, not the way people tell you how. Everyone has their limits, but its up to them to find them. If you want to be successful, you have to take chances, and you have to rely on your gut. Follow your passion

My manifesto applies to my reader in the sense that everyone in this world has dreams, however not
everyone has the motive to go chase those dreams. My manifesto encourages these people to go and chase those dreams with helpful phrases and things for them to think about. If you can make a impact in someone else's life, I feel as if thats a success in your own life.



No comments:

Post a Comment