Friday, October 24, 2014

Finished News Story





Our story was about YesI skate shop. We interviewed Cameron Lovelace (Owner of YesI) and several of the kids he sponsors. In the story, we went behind the scenes to see what it is like to be the only skate shop on Kauai, and how it is to run a shop. Cameron Lovelace, Kyle, Kaloe Aguair. For the members of our team, it was Nathan Gardner, Oriia Nitsu, Logan Noble, and myself, Tyler Pagela.

The final cut didn't turn out as well as we hoped for. We wished to include more b-roll, and a better interview, but we ran out of time, entirely our fault. Im somewhat satisfied with the final cut, I saw "Somewhat" because we spent a lot of time on it, and Im proud we were able to produce something. I wish we would of been able to produce something of "Higher quality" but Im learning, along with the people in my group.

With the critique results, I agree with them. We didn't deserve an entirely high score, but not a particular low one. I thought it was "so so". It could of been better, but it could of been worse. (See results below) I myself voted a two, as that was our avergae number, out of four. Fifty five percent of people voted us a two, which I can agree with. Overall, I wish I could of been able to make this project better, but I'm proud of it. It was my first time doing something like this, and I can't ask for much more than just the experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment