Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Visual Poem


The title of my poem is name "Determination". It says in about 15 lines what determination is and how it impacts our lives. The visuals of this poem are actually next to none because I hadn't done my homework and kept track of it. It could of been a lot better, as I planned it to be, but overall it was just my fault. The main reason I had done this was to express how we get the best of ourselves and push ourselves to our limit.

 The special effects, audio and colors are supposed to make the audience relate to it. I know I've done this in the past, the whole reason it is being written. I wished to make the audience feel as if this is their life, as if they have been in this same scenario before. When writing the actual poem I related to my feelings, and everything I've written in the poem was true. I hoped it would be for everybody else, thus the entire idea behind the poem.

No, I am not happy at all with my results. I am 100% certain that I could of done better, I didn't put forth my full effort. I am aware I could of done MUCH better, however I didn't do my homework and shoot with the camera every night. I wish it turned out the way I wanted it to, although it didn't and thats why I am not proud of the poem.

22 comments:

  1. Compliment:The poem was awesome
    Area of Improvement:The poem was cut off in the beginning
    Compliment:THe music was really energetic

    ReplyDelete
  2. good starting point
    cover the blacks
    good audio

    ReplyDelete
  3. you read your poem nicely, need b-roll, good text layovers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Compliment: Good Lyrics
    Criticism: bad B-roll
    Compliment: Good Audio

    ReplyDelete
  5. good lyrics
    needs to double check for misplaced pictures
    good visuals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice poem.
    I think more b-roll would be nice.
    Nice time lapse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good poem like the meaning
    needs original b-roll
    good audio balance

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had great audio, you recited your poem very clearly.
    You definatly need more b-roll, you used way too many of the Final cut backgrounds.
    Other than that I liked your poems mood and theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how the music doesn't start right away
    The mic kind of puffs when you speak.
    I love the figurative language of the poem

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your poem meaning but you barely have any b-roll! Really cool shot of the clouds though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your voice over.
    I think one thing that could be better is to have more pictures or videos that you take.
    I also like how you got the clouds moving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the content of your A-roll.
    I think you could have added more B-roll.
    I really like the content of your A-roll.

    ReplyDelete
  13. audio roll was great
    No comment because there were no visuals through out the poem
    Maybe one or two good visuals

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice audio
    had parts that were not covered
    good voice over

    ReplyDelete
  15. Audio was clear
    You need to take photos and film
    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the words you used.
    You could have added way more b-roll and the music was loud and was only used in in one spot.
    I also like the music.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your audio was good I could hear it really well
    Some parts weren't covered with B-roll, there wasn't much b-roll
    I liked the picture of the wild fire.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice voice over
    Lots of little errors like the a roll was shown and there wasn't much b-roll
    I like the inspiring words you put up

    ReplyDelete
  19. audio was good
    need to take pics and film
    nice job

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good B-Roll.
    I see you had to use B-Roll from Final Cut, and you didn't use the latch tool so your b-roll didn't fit tight together.
    Good Audio

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the lyrics of your poem. Could have got more visual shots to go along with your poem. Great background music.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked your poem. In between there is some film of when you were recording you poem. The music went along with your poem

    ReplyDelete