Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

No, I do not believe I am a procrastinator. I try to turn in most if not all of my work on time. That way, I do not have to stress about it after it's due. It's much easier to turn it in early, or on time. In order to understand this, you first have to realize that your grades will be much higher this way, as they are not rushed and put into a timely manner. I can't really say that I am perfect and do not procrastinate at all. I do, from time to time. I'm mostly proactive, and a small amount procrastinator, around a 70% to 30% comparing the two. 70% being proactive and 30% procrastinating. 

I tend to be quite productive. Most of the time I'm working I'm in "The Zone".That's an awkward way to say it, but oh well. If I can get done a whole lot of work done in a short time span, I will have more free time than I normally would. If I don't feel like working, then my time is usually spent not nearly as effectively than it would be. Myself, I don't not feel like working most of the time. That way, most of my time is spent effectively and productively. Basically, to answer this question, I mostly have a lot of free time to myself, which is nice. 

I don't feel the need to change my work habits. I believe I have just the right amount of proactivity and being a procrastinator. I can get my work done in time, also with amounts of free time left. I've always been this way, even after writing how I do my habits, I don't plan on changing them. The majority of my family tends to procrastinate, while I tend to my mom who tries to be proactive. So, no. I don't need to change my working habits. 





No comments:

Post a Comment