Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Experiment

Describe this photoshop assignment… Why did we do it?


The Photoshop assignment was basically a learning moment. It was a chance for you to learn and experiment on how to use this utility. I believe we did this experiment, because it was a stepping stone for us to learn on our own? I'm not exactly sure of it, but that's my hypothesis. Also, I think that it was a lesson to teach us how to use our resources (the internet, the person next to you etc.) I really enjoyed this assignment, and I wish to to do another one like this in the near future.

 What was oh so right and oh so wrong about it?
 I'll start with what was "oh so right about it". I liked ho we got to do something on our own, without interruptions. I also liked how we could ask around and see what to do, and how to do it. What was "oh so wrong about it"? Well, I wasn't completely aware of what we were  doing, so I didn't take it seriously. Also, I thought that the whole experiment was just a odd idea, but that's just my opinion.








No comments:

Post a Comment