Friday, January 23, 2015

Movie Trailer Critique










Our project, or film "Catastrophe in Litterville" was supposed to be a simple everyday comedy about, well cats. My teammates were Kaz Espina Michael Gremse Raghav Kumar .We seemed to work well as a group, and we all were cooperative. Our trailer plan document was basically revolved around our final project, with the main idea in it with some minor details changed. Since I wasn't actually in the film, I helped with the filming, and the ideas for it. Overall, I felt as our group did fairly well.




The requirements for this project? Well, the time minimum was 1minute and 30seconds. Also, we had to have an amount of five scenes, at the very minimum. Dialogue, music, and the trailer rated PG were also required. We met all of these requirements, and some of them were better than another. With our teamwork being really quite productive, we were able to get them done. If we hadn't cooperated as well as we should of, then our trailer would of turned out worse than the final result that we produced.


The class critique is always exciting, to see how people react to your trailer, and how you react to your classmates. The results turned out to be, not our team having the best trailer but another team who really deserved to win it. I agree with the results, because you could easily tell the difference between those who wanted it badly, and those who didn't care as much. I know our group could've done better, but I feel as we did pretty well, at least, for a new group of GT students. I learned that if you go all out on a project, it turns out really well and its mighty impressive. If you don't try as hard, well I plan on trying so lets stay on the bright side of things.










2 comments:

  1. Great writing!! I really like the way you placed your images, but I suggest that you make the images smaller to fit on your page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing!! I really like the way you placed your images, but I suggest that you make the images smaller to fit on your page

    ReplyDelete